Startup Social Network
We are creating a LinkedIn specifically for smaller stage companies. The main goal is to improve on the failure rate for start-ups which currently stands at 90%. Our platform is predicted to provide a 50% success rate for all start-ups that are on it. Currently, this platform is still in development but the beta is projected to be ready within two months time. Here is an overview of what the final product will look like:
We want to allow start-ups to be able to show off their true colors. This can only be done by allowing the CEO’s to show key metrics and statistics that the company has been able to achieve. Profiles will contain the following:
- Company Description
- Founding Team
- Pitch Deck
- Business Plan
- Investment Amount Required
- Profile Privacy
Investors are the enablers. Without them the growth period for companies would be much longer. However, as a start-up you want to make sure the people you bring on can provide more than just capital. We want to provide smart money. People that are knowledgeable and want to assist however they can.
- Industries of Interest
- Net Worth
- Type of Investment (Seed, Series A, Series B, etc)
The interaction on this network will be what sets us apart. Users will have the ability to:
- Host Forums for commons startup questions
- Chat with investors to determine if there is a good fit
- Able to match through our mobile application. Think of Tinder but for start-ups and investors.
- Profile viewing notifications
- Marketing and broadcasting opportunities to connect with the right people.